Rock can be any of the following:
- In geology, a rock is a substance composed of minerals and classified according to mineral composition.
- In music, rock is sometimes used as a short form of rock and roll, but also refers to a harder form of music derived from rock and roll.
- The Rock is a 1995 action movie.
- Rock is a confectionery made and sold in many of the UK's seaside holiday resorts. As the character Ida says in Graham Greene's novel Brighton Rock[?], "It's like those sticks of rock: bite it all the way down, you'll still read Brighton."
- Rock can also be used in sculpting.