Munster may refer to:
see also: Minster (cathedral)
- the southernmost province of Ireland, comprising the counties of Clare, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary and Waterford.
- a city in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, with a population of approximately 255,000; the Peace of Westphalia was signed here and in Osnabrück in 1648.
- Münster (region)
- a Regierungsbezirk of North Rhine-Westphalia, surrounding the previous city.
- Münster, Hesse[?]
- a municipality in the Darmstadt-Dieburg district, Hesse, Germany, population 13,702.
- Munster, Lower Saxony[?]
- a town in Lower Saxony, Germany.
- Munster, France[?]
- a town in the Haut-Rhin département, Alsace, France, on the site of a 7th century abbey;
- Munster, Indiana
- a town in Indiana, United States.
- Munster Township, Pennsylvania
- a locality in Cambria County, Pennsylvania, United States, with population of 675 in 2000.
- Münster, Valais[?]
- a municipality in the canton of Valais, Switzerland, with a population of 461 in 2000.
- Müstair[?] (or Münster)
- a village in Graubünden, Switzerland, in the Val Müstair[?] (or Münstertal[?]), on the site of a Benedictine monastery;
- a spa town in the Eifel region of Germany, the site of a 9th century abbey;
- a village in the canton of Thurgau[?], Switzerland, the site of a monastery which was Augustinian from the early 12th century, but became Benedictine in the 16th century.
- a Benedictine abbey in Lower Franconia, Germany;
- Minster, Ohio
- a village located in Auglaize County, Ohio, United States, with a population of 2794 in 2000.
- Minster, Sheerness
- Isle of Sheppey[?], Kent, England, the site of Minster Abbey[?].
- Minster, Ramsgate
- near Ramsgate[?], Kent, England.
- Co. Louth[?], Republic of Ireland.
- Minster Lovell[?]
- Oxfordshire, England.
- Lytchett Minster[?]
- Dorset was the chapelry for Sturminster Marshall[?].
"Munster" is also a part of the name of:
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.