The Daily Mail is a British newspaper, first published in 1896. For many years, it has had a right-wing editorial slant. It is currently published in a tabloid format.
- Harold Harmsworth[?], later Lord Rothermere
- Daily Mail and the British Union of Fascists: The Daily Mail is reported as being an active supporter of fascism in the 1930s. Various sources report the Mail as running an editorial entitled 'Hurrah for the Blackshirts' in 1934. The date is variously reported as 8 July, 8 January, and 15 January 1934. Can anyone verify or deny this story? Can they please post an image of the article here, if it is verified?
- Publication of the Zinoviev Letter
- Daily Mail's attitude towards immigrants and asylum seekers in more recent times.
- Current reader demographics: "Daily Mail reader" stereotype -- justified or not?
- Current editorial emphasis: Asylum seekers, celebrity news, personal finance, aint-it-awful stories on "moral" issues.