Centuries: 19th century - 20th century - 21st century
Decades: 1900s 1910s 1920s 1930s 1940s 1950s - 1960s - 1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s
Years: 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 - 1962 - 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967
Art, Culture & Fashion
- January 17 - Jim Carrey, actor, comedian.
- February 7 - Eddie Izzard, British comedian.
- February 4 - Clint Black, country musician.
- February 6 - Axl Rose, musician ("Guns N'Roses").
- February 7 - Garth Brooks, country music star.
- February 7 - Eddie Izzard, actor, comic.
- February 10 - Bobby Czyz, boxer.
- February 11 - Sheryl Crow, American singer.
- February 11 - Scott Kolden[?], actor.
- February 17 - Lou Diamond Phillips[?], actor.
- February 21 - David Foster Wallace, American writer.
- February 24 - Michelle Shocked[?], musician.
- March 2 - Jon Bon Jovi, singer, songwriter, and actor.
- March 3 - Jackie Joyner-Kersey[?], athlete.
- March 15 - Terence Trent D'Arby, singer.
- March 21 - Rosie O'Donnell, comedian, actress, talk show host, publisher.
- March 21 - Matthew Broderick, actor.
- April 15 - Nawal El Moutawakel, Moroccan hurdler.
- May 12 - Emilio Estevez[?], actor
- May 26 - Bobcat Goldthwait[?], actor, comedian
- July 8 - Rob Burnett[?], former head writer for David Letterman.
- August 6 - Michelle Yeoh, actress
- September 24 - Christopher Zadow[?].
- September 24 - Roy Larke[?].
- September 26 - Melissa Sue Anderson, actress.
- October 1 - Esai Morales, actor.
- November 19 - Jodie Foster, actress and director.
- November 30 - Daniel Keys Moran[?], science fiction writer.
- December 20 - Janet Lynn McCurdy[?].
- January 13 - Ernie Kovacs, comedian.
- January 20 - Robinson Jeffers[?], poet.
- January 24 - André Lhote[?], french painter
- February 17 - Bruno Walter, conductor.
- March 24 - Auguste Piccard, physicist and explorer.
- May 31 - Adolf Eichmann, Nazi official (executed).
- July 6 - William Faulkner, American novelist.
- August - Marylin Monroe, American actress
- August 9 - Hermann Hesse, author.
- September 3 - E. E. Cummings, poet.
- October 9 - Milan Vidmar, Slovene electrical engineer and chess player.
- November 18 - Niels Bohr, Danish physicist.
- December 28 - Michel Petrucianni[?], french jazzman